The Ala Firm
Book an appointment
Book FREE consultation
FAQ – Estate planning
Consultation questionnaire – MetLife
Financial power of attorney (POA)
Guardianship and Conservatorship Questionnaire
Guardianship election for minors
Individual pour-over trust
Last will and testament
Married couple trust package
Medical power of attorney (POA)
Request intake form
1. What two services would be most helpful to you as you foster?
Drive-thru frozen meal night
Family fun night (like this)
Parents’ night out
A friend/support group
Someone to help advise you through your case(s)
Someone to help train you and your support system on how to serve kids coming from trauma
2. If you could sit down with a Washington state legislator who wanted to know the single biggest change they could make to best help foster kids, what would you tell them?
3. Good wrap-around support is ESSENTIAL as you serve foster kids! Who is supporting YOU? (check all that apply):
Organized foster support group
Name of group
We would love to know what group you attend for future support. If you have it, please include contact information for the group leader in your answer.
4. What church do you attend?
We would love to know your church so we can help them help you!
5. Tell us one thing you wish you could say to your … (check any that apply):
Guardian ad litem (GAL)
Family member / friend
What would you like to say to your child's social worker?
What would you like to say to your child's GAL?
What would you like to say to your child's CASA?
What would you like to say to your Pastor?
If you would like for us to communicate with the leadership about your message, please let us know in your answer.
What would you like to say to your family member or friend?
What would you like to say to your "other" person?
6. Is there anything else you would like to share with us, or other feedback you would like to provide?
Save and Continue Later
You must be
to post a comment.
You must be logged in to post a comment.